Wednesday, December 29, 2010

25/12 X’mas in NZ + 26/12 Boxing day SALE


25/12 X’mas in NZ
Every shop I not opening on this day! We went to White bay beach (40mins from backpackers house) again. Before I reach I swear I must get some Mussels & clams back, because last time went white bay, just those guys go to catch it and I felt cold and don’t go inside the sea! But this time, I already wear my swim suit prepared to go into cold sea and dig clams~
PART of our harvest~
Giant Mussel!

Grilled Mussel~


26/12 Boxing day SALE
I Love & hate SALE! Finally in Blenheim town bought Panasonic 10.1 Megapixel digital camera cost $135. At first I saw another shop selling same camera for only $129. But unluckily when I want to buy, is already out of stock (new stock need take 1 week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment